[OZ-CONTEST] TESLA HF Contest 2017 - invitation

Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Tue Mar 7 19:08:39 EST 2017

    Vy 73 de OZ1BII Henning
Experimenterende Danske Radioamatører
               Be updated at
                www.EDR.dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Tesla HF Contest [mailto:tesla at radiosport.org.rs]
Sendt: 6. marts 2017 12:33

Dear Friend,

We invite you to participate in 4th "Tesla Memorial HF CW Contest"
which will be held on March, 11/12 2017. starting at 18:00 UTC and ending on
06:00 UTC.

General rules are:
Everyone works everyone on 80m (3,5MHz) band only CW.
Points are: distance between stations.

Exchange:
RST + QSO NR + WW QTH Locator (first four elements of grid squere); Exchange
examples: 599 043 JN74, 599 065 MN12.

Categories:
Multi Op. - Single TX HP
Single Op. HP
Single Op. LP
Single Op. QRP

We have a WEB service software that automatically receives and checks your
log in Cabrillo Format.

Check our website for rules, results, awarding and more details:
http://www.radiosport.org.rs/HFTeslaMemorial/

With the hope that you will accept this call, we wish you much success in
the contest next weekend and a lot of good QSO's.

Amateur Radio Union of Serbia
Tesla Memorial HF Contest
Contest Committee