[OZ-CONTEST] 17-18 February Russian WW PSK Contest 2018

Tranberg stue PC tranberg at post12.tele.dk
Fri Feb 16 02:23:54 EST 2018

til de er kan det der heee GM

4ff

Fra: OZ4FF - 5P4F - Karsten [mailto:oz4ff at oz4ff.dk]
Sendt: 16. februar 2018 07:04
Til: karsten tranberg <tranberg at post12.tele.dk>
Emne: Fw: 17-18 February Russian WW PSK Contest 2018

From: RDRClub <mailto:rdrc-info at rdrclub.ru>

Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:35 PM

To: oz4ff at oz4ff.dk <mailto:oz4ff at oz4ff.dk>

Subject: 17-18 February Russian WW PSK Contest 2018

Dear Fellow Radio Amateurs,

We invite all fans of digital modes to take part in contest from 12.00 UTC on Saturday 17th February till 11:59 UTC on Sunday 18th February, 2018.

Types of modulation: BPSK31, BPSK63, BPSK125.

Subgroup:

MOAB - MULTI-ONE - Multi-Operator, Single Transmitter, All Bands - Club stations and SES stations;

SOAB - SINGLE-OP ALL - Single-Operator, All Bands;

SOSB - SINGLE-OP 160M; SINGLE-OP 80M; SINGLE-OP 40M; SINGLE-OP 20M; SINGLE-OP 15M; SINGLE-OP 10M - Single Operator, Single Band;

A separate category for the Russia and foreign participants: World - all the countries except for Russia, European Russia, Asiatic Russia.

Awards in electronic type will be awarded to WINNERS, PRIZEWINNERS and other PARTICIPANTS under condition of carrying out not less than 70% confirmed QSOs and not less than 20 CFM QSO.

For more info please visit Russian WW PSK Contest 2018 Rules: http://www.rdrclub.ru/russian-ww-psk-contest/49-rus-ww-psk-rules  <http://www.rdrclub.ru/russian-ww-psk-contest/49-rus-ww-psk-rules%20>

You should send your log upload via the Web interface http://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en  <http://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en%20> or via email mailto:rusww at rdrclub.ru

All logs must be sent no later than 5 days after the contest - 23:59 UTC on 23th February 2018.

73! de Russian Digital Radio Club