[OZ-CONTEST] CQWW wants your CW photos

Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Tue Jan 2 17:01:13 EST 2018

Hello...

We are looking for your photos for possible inclusion in a future write-up about the 2017 CQWW CW contest.

Photos should be in their original format (e.g., .jpg, .png, etc.) and
in their original resolution.
Photos should NOT be embedded in a Word (or similar) document.
We are not able to un-embed them in usable form.

Anything LESS than 100k in file size (for a JPEG) is NOT acceptable.  No
upper limit; we'll shrink it down as needed.

Photos without time/date stamps or anything else superimposed on them
are also PREFERRED; just send the photo.

Please include the callsign used during the contest.

Tell us who took the photos (for credit during publication)

You may include a separate listing of additional operators, if they are
shown in the photo.

Please do  NOT send more than three photos per station.

NO zipped files.  Any emails received with a zip file attachment will be
DELETED without opening.

For the CQWW CW contest weekend, please send to:
cqww.cw.photos at gmail.com

Thanks!
Doug KR2Q
on behalf of the CQWW Contest Committee