[OZ-CONTEST] Seeking WPX SSB 2020 Pictures

OZ0J/5Q2T - Joe oz0j at oz0j.dk
Tue Jun 16 14:34:23 EDT 2020

Fra: CQ WPX Contest <donotreply at cqwpx.com>
Sendt: 15. juni 2020 19:54
Til: oz0j at oz0j.dk
Emne: Seeking WPX SSB 2020 Pictures

Participation levels hit an all-time high in the 2020 edition of CQWW WPX SSB and I’m looking for pictures to include in the CQ Magazine article summarizing the results. Pictures of your station, antennas and / or operators would be greatly appreciated. Please send them to me at: director at cqwpx.com <mailto:director at cqwpx.com>  Thank you for your support. 73, Bud Trench, AA3B Director, CQ WPX Contest web: https://cqwpx.com email: director at cqwpx.com <mailto:director at cqwpx.com>