[RFI] Re: rfi-digest V1 #70

James L. Keyes James L. Keyes" <jkeyes@mtnhome.com
Fri, 22 May 1998 09:14:30 -0500

Speaking as a "rules guy" [i.e. having digested government regs all my
life], I would have to say that the FCC has no interest in what goes
into a dummy load. Although they are handy devices for measuring and
testing, the proof is in the performance on the air. That's where
enforcement actions are started and where we must concentrate our
efforts.
Jim Keyes, WA1TQG/5
Consulting Engineer in the Ozarks

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html