[RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filter recommendati ons

EDWARDS, EDDIE J EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:18:47 -0600

	[Ed-K0iL]  I disagree Jon.  I have not found 77 mix to work very
good at all across the HF bands where 43 mix almost always has worked for
me.  This is all very anecdotal, but the numbers that the Palomar guy quoted
seem to match my experience with them.

	I have tried 77 mix on audio rectification problems from 14 MHz
signals and it had absolutely no effect.  (I actually thought it might've
been a little worse!)  Whereas the 43 completely eliminated it using same
size toroid.

	Have you really had good results using 77?

	73,
	de ed -K0iL

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html