[RFI] Computer monitor RFI

Paul Hicks, VE3ZT Paul Hicks, VE3ZT" <ve3bbh@interlog.com
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:21:31 -0500

For starters, the next time I purchase a monitor, it would have the
European "CE" designation. My 17" MAG monitor behaves similarly as yours
does. I've tried RFIing the power cord and cord from the monitor to the
computer, to no avail. I haven't checked too deeply into this, but I'm
assuming that the monitor itself is emitting crap and is being picked up by
my various antennas, and/or feedlines.

If I ever purchase another computer, hard drive, etc., I'll also make sure
that the "CE" designation is stamped on all the peripherals.

73, Paul
VE3ZT