[RFI] ISUZU 1999 Rodeo

Roger P Roger P" <ve3zi@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:21:28

Allowing that there are TV towers all over the place, and that people
commonly need to park near them, it seems to me that the truck is not
suitable for normal use. I imagine that the problem is that the receiver in
the truck has insufficient selectivity against strong out of band signals.
The cure has to be in the receiver, although of course that particular one
could be faulty. With a 1999 truck there may be some warranty left and I
suggest that he complains (bitterly) to his dealer! Whether he gets a
response is another matter.

Roger VE3ZI