[RFI] Re: Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Digest V3 #89

EDWARDS, EDDIE J EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:07:30 -0600

	This reminds me of something I read somewhere.  Sometimes it helps
to use a twin-lead HP filter even on cable systems.  To do this, put an
75-300 ohm impedance transformer on each side of the filter.  This provides
isolation and filtering to cope with both common mode & differential mode
RFI signals.

	Not sure if this will help with F.O. but it's worth a try.

	73,
	de ed -K0iL

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi