[RFI] Spray Shielding?

Ed Sleight Ed Sleight <k4sb@mindspring.com>
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:52:24 +0000

Sorry I forgot this on the original, but there is a company in CA which
makes a special shielded cable with torroids on both ends. Sorry, don't
remember their name, but they really work. I bought 2 several years ago,
and am keeping old monitors which really are not that hot on color just
because of them. 

Downside is they have connectors at both end, and I'm not sure you can
find one of those anymore.


FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi
Submissions:              rfi@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  rfi-REQUEST@contesting.com
Questions:                owner-rfi@contesting.com