[RFI] Phone RFI filter

EDWARDS, EDDIE J EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:23:59 -0600

I always wondered what was in them.  I could see the toroid thru the holes
in the case, but not much else.  Not much else to see I guess.
Tnx Pete, for tearing yours open and saving us the trouble!  ;^)

I agree with Ed Hare's point about the packaging which goes a long way
toward better marital and neighborly relations than putting a big gangly
torroid on the outside wiring.  A big toroid looks ugly & will cause early
failure of the connector it's hanging on.  Although I've had modular
connector failure on a handset with a K-COM hanging there too!

73,
de ed -K0iL

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html