[RFI] Power Line Interference Manual

Tim Duffy Tim Duffy <tduffy@sygnet.com>
Sat, 06 May 2000 14:23:40 -0400

Several people have asked what books are available for troubleshooting
noise. Most have been mentioned here, however a little known book
written by Marv Loftness is one of the best I have ever read. The
information is this book is outstanding.

The title is "AC Power Interference Manual". The cover goes on "New
insights into the causes, effects, locating, and correction of power
line and electrical interference. How to locate those power-line and
electrical sources in half the usual time".

I thought it was so good, I gave one to my local power company RFI
investigator.

The book is available from:

RFI Services

email   rfiservices@rcn.com
or tele  301-855-5961

Ask for Mike Martin.

I am not sure of the current price, but I think it was around $32.00.

I hope this information helps some of you find your power line
interference.

73!
Tim K3LR

--