[RFI] Mu metal source

W2GR@aol.com W2GR@aol.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:25:30 EST

I did a search with the Web Ferret and found a bunch of sources ....here is a
couple that may be able to help you...they can probably get you what you need
maybe even for Drop prices....worth a shot...GL/73 de Mike W2GR

http://www.metalsuppliersonline.com/
http://www.hallmarkmetals.com/main.html

> Does anyone know of a supplier who sells .2-.4mm thick mu metal sheet in
> small pieces -- say 30x30 cm?  Purpose is to shield against magnetic
> emissions from a CRT that are getting into a high-impedance audio circuit
> located just below the monitor.  It appears from some web research that a
> single sheet interposed between the monitor and the audio circuit will
> offer enough attenuation, but I can't find a supplier.
>
> 73, Pete N4ZR
> Happy Holidays

multipart/alternative
  text/html