[RFI] Ultrasonic detect. (was: Power line RFI situation)

Hare,Ed, W1RFI w1rfi@arrl.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:15:37 -0500

Mea Culpa:

The actual company name is:

Information Unlimited
POB 716
Amherst, NH  03031-0716
1-800-221-1705
http://www.amazing1.com

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by
membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and
advertising. For more information about ARRL, go to
http://www.arrl.org/news/features/inside-your-league.html. For more
information about membership, go to http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your
contribution can also help support ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur
spectrum. Go to https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/basic/ to
learn more about the ways you can support the ARRL programs and activities
of most importance to you. You can help ARRL protect Amateur Radio for you
and future generations to enjoy.