[RFI] Subwoofer does CW

Hare,Ed, W1RFI w1rfi@arrl.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:28:12 -0500

> I don't want to pop in every other day with a different idea so I want to
> gather as much info as possible and make one assault.

Even at that, it is a good idea to warn him that these things can be complex and that RFI has a number of different cures that may need to be tried. That way, if the first few don't work out, he will remember that you expected this. Otherwise, if he loses confidence in you, he will tell you to go away and fix the problem at your station. Unfortunately, for audio RFI, that simply won't work.

Industrial Communications Engineers does sell a line of audio filters. See:

http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/ice/

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and advertising. For more information about ARRL, go to http://www.arrl.org/news/features/inside-your-league.html. For more information about membership, go to http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your contribution can also help support ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur spectrum. Go to https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/basic/ to learn more about the ways you can support the ARRL programs and activities of most importance to you. You can help ARRL protect Amateur Radio for you and future generations to enjoy.