[RFI] Broadband over Power Line Video

David Jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Thu Aug 7 13:12:19 EDT 2003

It would have been good if we could have heard the receiver in an area
where no RFI was present...much of what I heard on the test areas wasn't
that much different than normal RFI in the mobile, i.e about S9 RFI from
the other various signals from power lines, medical scanners, leaky PC
monitors, etc.

73,
dave
wa3gin