[RFI] LCD Monitors

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Aug 30 09:16:23 EDT 2003

I recently lost my hamshack LCD monitor in a lightning storm.  While at
Circuit City last week, I saw a Liquid Vision 15" monitor for $249.95 with
a $50 mail-in rebate.  In side-by-side comparison with other flat panel
displays costing up to $200 more, I thought the Liquid Vision display was
noticeably superior.  I bought one and took it home, with misgivings about
RFI (see, I got it in) from the little switching power supply, but to my
delight none are audible.  I'm really sold on LCDs for hamshack use, and at
least the prices are starting to get reasonable.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm