[RFI] shielding question

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Dec 23 11:05:26 EST 2003

At 09:29 AM 12/23/03 -0600, Jim Brown wrote:
>These papers were a labor of love -- I make my living designing sound
>systems. I spent the better part of a year doing the research
>documented in these papers and writing them. They vary in length from
>14 to 20 pages. The line I draw is at writing them again in email
>correspondence.

Jim, I think that Tom's point was that if you own the copyright on these
papers (I realize you may not), why not put them on a web site somewhere so
that they can be viewed by hams, who are not professionals in the field,
without paying such a high price for a paper they may not be able to
understand or use?

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm