[RFI] Quiet Monitor on sale again

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:23:01 +0000

Staples has the Envision EN-710E 17 inch Computer Monitor
available for $69.98 this week after rebate. The deal is
$149.98 minus $80 mail-in rebate = $69.98.

I have two of these monitors, and they are very clean from
the standpoint of HF RF emanations. I've only found one
or two low-level (S-1) birdies in the HF ham bands. Both
of these were pure single-frequency tones, down in the
ambient noise level. Others report similar clean results.

The monitor is usually available at staples.com, with free
shipping, but I was unable to find this model on the web site
tonight. I guess for now it is available only at the physical
brick-and-mortar Staples stores.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ