[RFI] Re: [ham-law] Reminder - Deadline for Comments on Broadband Over Powerline NOI

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Thu Jul 3 11:47:08 EDT 2003

I dunno, Jim. I am not aware of any trick. I do have
a pretty new version of Acrobat (5.0), maybe that
has something to do with it. Also make sure that
when Acrobat opens, that stupid dialog box that
says "Do you want to check for updates" isn't hidden
behind your other applications. I have had that
happen to me before. Acrobat won't open until
you answer the question or close the dialog.
Very aggravating.