[RFI] Another unidentified noise source

N6KJ kelly at thejohnsons.ws
Mon Jul 14 11:52:59 EDT 2003

I double checked and realized that I was wrong in my first E-mail.  Now
I'm REALLY confused.  Assuming I am interpreting this FFT correctly, the
large peaks are 122.45Hz apart and the small ones are 61.225Hz.  I don't know
if you can reliably see a 0.3 Hz delta, given that we are talking about
power lines and a local oscillator on a cheap PC soundcard :-)

I'll try tracking it down with a portable DF loop next time I hear it.
Unfortunately, it usually only occurs while I am at work or when I happen
to decide to run home for lunch.