[RFI] A Serious Threat...PLC

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Wed May 14 16:57:18 EDT 2003

Fyi:

Broadband PLC access was a major "theme" at this year's UTC Expo last
week in Houston.
UTC (United Telecomm Council) is a national association and frequency
coordinator for utilities.
There is a lot of interest in this among utilities for obvious reasons.

Sorry to say, I was there but didn't get to attend any of the sessions
on BPLC since my company sent someone else for those sessions while I
was busy in other sessions.  The guy they sent has zero background in
telecommunications!  Go figure.

73,
 de ed -K0iL