[RFI] RE: A Serious Threat

WX5L wx5l at charter.net
Thu May 15 17:19:18 EDT 2003

Thanks for explanation. I'm convinced left uncontested
there is a good chance this will become a reality. It's
the right time to rise and challenge this Notice of
Rulemaking". It already seems the FCC in in tuned with the
PLC companies and the "immense" potential.

Go to http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

File your comments regarding this threat electronically.
One line 1 type 03-104, then fill in a few blanks, go to
line 12 select comments and make your concern known. It
takes only a few minutes and at least you will have
participated.

73,
Randy
WX5L