[RFI] BPL NOI reply deadline?

Hare,Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Fri May 30 18:35:14 EDT 2003

It was published 5/23, but the Federal Register gave a Comment date in August.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi at arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and advertising. For more information about ARRL, go to http://www.arrl.org/news/features/inside-your-league.html. For more information about membership, go to http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your contribution can also help support ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur spectrum. Go to https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/basic/ to learn more about the ways you can support the ARRL programs and activities of most importance to you. You can help ARRL protect Amateur Radio for you and future generations to enjoy.