[RFI] 120v halogen lights

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Sun Apr 4 11:04:14 EDT 2004

> Neighbor uses something he calls "puck lights" for his bar area.  under
> cabinets in the back bar and in the front bar too.  He spaces them 18 to
> inches apart.  I don't know how much light you need but these are small
> easily wired.  Available at Home Depot if not many places.  A Google
> for "puck lights" comes up with many hits and the first one shows many
> styles.

I have some LV "puck lights" in my shack and had to throw away the
"transformers" because of RFI and use real LV transformers.

More information about the RFI mailing list