[RFI] Lawsuit

Don Allen w9cw at intergate.com
Thu Apr 29 09:14:23 EDT 2004

Although I may not always be in agreement with the league, the ARRL is
our only nationally organized voice.   One of the facts that makes the
NRA (National Rifle Association) such a strong voice, and lobby,  in
Washington is the particpation level.  I'm not a gun owner, nor do I
support many of the NRA's positions, but one can certainly admire the
organization.  Apathy does not enter into their vocabulary.  On the
other hand, apathy seems endemic among amateurs.

Don W9CW