[RFI] turnabout is fair play??

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Fri Aug 13 15:54:56 EDT 2004

I have a friend who told me he used telephone wire to hook up a porch light.

That was in Taiwan, however, and the local "electrician" probably
wouldn't have done much better. No grounding of any kind: two conductors
in plastic conduit, and plastic waterpipes too. (We lived there for a
while as well.)

Alan NV8A

On 08/13/04 11:05 am David Robbins K1TTT put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace: