[RFI] New truck

dgsvetan at rockwellcollins.com dgsvetan at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Aug 16 17:06:27 EDT 2004

Jim and All,

I think the electric fuel pump is the best known of the Ford RFI issues.
Also, Volvo is now owned by Ford.

73, Dale
WA9ENA

                      "Jim Brown"
                      <jim at audiosystems        To:       "RFI List" <rfi at contesting.com>
                      group.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [RFI] New truck
                      rfi-bounces at conte
                      sting.com

                      08/16/2004 03:10
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Jim Brown

I think I recall comments here and elsewhere to the effect that Ford trucks

are dogs for RF noise. Surely someone must have some experience.

My 1999 Volvo S80 is pretty good, but not perfect. I could work on it.

Jim Brown  K9YC