[RFI] Editorial on BPL in Electronic Design Magazine

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 11:39:50 EDT 2004

Pete, Corridor uses a microwave signal carried in a surface-wave mode (think of it as a waveguide with no walls) on wires to route high-speed data. The concept dates back to "G-line." In Corridor's application a lot more of it might radiate than they're saying -- but it's short range and (I hope) not in our bands.

Cortland Richmond
KA5S