[RFI] RFI problem follow up.

Van Fair giw at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 26 14:09:58 EDT 2004

While recently conducting test with my neighbor to clear up RFI in his intercom an unexpected event occured. I was moving from band to band and talking with him on a family radioat the same time. After transmitting on 15 meters his wife called me on the radio very excited. She said I would not believe that when I transmitted on 15 the airbed in thier bedroom went up and down. Before I could respond the husband took the radio and asked if I thought I could make it go up and down faster by using more power.  You never know what to expect with RF. 73 Van W4GIW