[RFI] THANKS! (was: Experience with RF-INQUIRY Hi-Q Chokes?)

Christian Buenger c.buenger at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 5 12:06:21 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable comments. I will not try these overpriced products
:). Instead I will stick with some ferrite-beads on teflon coax. As well I
will try to improve the already placed "coiled coax" "balun" at the
feedpoint of the antenna.

To me these claimed 50dB sound too high. Additionally there is not much
info on the web about these commercial chokes. And if they would keep what
they claim (to be the killer application if it comes to common mode
current) then you would read much more stuff about them on the net. At
least google did not find much about it.

Thanks again!

73
Christian, DL6KAC