[RFI] My power line noise problems, revisited (Warning, this islong!) No...

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Fri Feb 6 05:51:07 EST 2004

John,
  As I have said many times before...I fought it 9 years.
I finally had to go to the West Virginia Public Service Commission.
Even after that, it took a couple of years to get everything fixed.
But now, 99% of the time I have s0 line noise!
  Just don't give up, and use every tool you have. A copy of the
ARRL RFI letter does seem to get people moving.
What ever it takes! They are in the wrong!
73, Tom K5IID