[RFI] Can you identify this noise?

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Mon Jan 12 03:49:12 EST 2004

Kirk,
That does really sound weird! Is it in any way directional? It doesn't sound
line line noise to me, rather like some scummy guy breathing in the
closet...hi!
Are there any manufacturing plants in your area? How far away are your
neighbors
are you?
  Can it be nulled with a directional antenna? Do you have a portable
receicer (AM) that you can walk around with in the neighborhood?
Good luck!
73, Tom K5IID