[RFI] Response from Jim Fallows re his New York Times article

Dave Bernstein aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Mon Jul 19 01:42:55 EDT 2004

Last Sunday, the New York Times carried an article by Jim Fallows
entitled "Is Broadband Out of a Wall Socket the Next Big Thing?". I sent
him an email message challenging several of his assertions, and posted
that message on this reflector. You'll find Jim's response appended
below, along with my follow-up.

      73,

          Dave, AA6YQ