[RFI] Why we badly need "party line" materials for all hams

Dave Bernstein aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Mon Jul 19 19:18:36 EDT 2004

1. I will not participate in, much less establish, an anti-BPL effort
outside of the ARRL; that would be counterproductive.

2. I have already volunteered to help the ARRL effort.

3. I would rather convince Ed first and then if asked help him approach
senior management; reversing the order breaks a lot of glass.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ