[RFI] Pin Arcing

Ed -K0iL eedwards at tconl.com
Mon Jul 19 23:13:09 EDT 2004

Or it could cause a line to fall into the wet grass your standing in.  That
killed two cable TV workers here in Omaha a few years ago.  Talk about bad
luck.

Just go real easy on it if you must resort to this, but it's better to
leave it to the linemen who know what to expect after a close up
inspection.

73, de ed -K0iL