[RFI] Re: Interference Database - Ether RFI

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jul 31 19:37:57 EDT 2004

DK1MAX posted a day or two ago about an interfernce database he was setting up. My
post was a response to that.

I've not run into problems with Ethernet receiving RFI, but I certainly do hear the Ethernet on
the the ham bands. While all of my machines have 100BaseT cards, the connection to
routers for cable and DSL modems work at 10BaseT. That traffic seems to be the worst on
the HF bands.

Jim