[RFI] need ideas on hunting down QRN-like noise source

Alex kr1st at amsat.org
Tue Jun 15 07:26:05 EDT 2004

Hi Scott,

I have no idea what it could be, but I wonder if you could make a
recording of it. When I was plagued with persistent interference, I made
a recording and posted it on my web site which helped folks to point me
in the right direction.

If you don't have web space to put it on, you can send a WAV file to me
and I'll store it on my web site and provide you with a link that you
can send folks to, to listen to the interference you're experiencing.
Maybe that will help you, too.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com