[RFI] Re: Fw: Re:K1OA Qrn noise (long)

Scott Ginsburg k1oa at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 21:22:28 EDT 2004

Lee,

	Thanks for your message! You're the first
person I've heard from who has experienced a similar
type of noise as I'm hearing. I haven't yet found any
smoking guns driving the local roads in my neighborhood.
I also haven't covered every road yet within 2 or 3
airmiles of my location so I have more ground to cover.

						73,
						Scott, K1OA