[RFI] Today's Wall Stree Journal front page article on hams & BPL

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 24 22:26:00 EST 2004

For a very complete dissertation on the contributions of ham radio to
society in the areas of science, industry, and social services, both in
the past and the present, along with some comment about the
irreplaceable nature of the Amateur Radio Service see VE7ZD's Master's
Degree thesis on the subject which may be found at
http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/thesis/

Click on the pdf link and prepare to be overwhelmed.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO