[RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun May 2 11:43:33 EDT 2004

At 11:25 AM 5/2/04, Bill Turner wrote, in response to Ward Silver:

> > - and those are just the few that come to mind for
> >me, Mr. Engine Ignoramus.  If you asked a knowledgeable race fan, you'll get
> >a huge list.
>
>I'm sure there are other examples but if the average guy like me can't
>think of them, they can't be much.

Earlier I had written directly to Bill with my list:

Disk brakes, anti-lock braking, fuel injection (used only in racing till
the Corvette), supercharging/turbocharging, automotive aerodynamics in
general, alloy wheels... it's a long list.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on April 26, 2004
2706 contest stations at