[RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? Give up? NO!

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Wed May 5 09:34:30 EDT 2004

I haven't allowed anyone to make me apathetic.  I just didn't have the
time to waste on the FCC and it's appointed commissioners who all had
their minds made up BEFORE they were even appointed.  I follow how badly
they mismanage the commercial telecomm world on a daily basis.  Those
folks don't even understand what the word "radiation" means much less
how to properly manage it.  The ARRL and the 1000+ who posted did a very
good job of making out case.

Besides, I was too busy studying for my PE license and just didn't have
time before or after due to job/family commitments.  Just had to figure
out the biggest bang for the buck, but I'm not going to go off on people
about how apathetic they are either.  It's counter-productive.  I'm
still trying to finish my letters to congress and our POTUS at this
point.  We're all fighting the same fight.  Let's get back to it.

73,
 de ed-K0iL