[RFI] Computer Monitor RFI

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri May 7 21:40:12 EDT 2004

At 09:34 PM 5/7/2004, BobK8IA at aol.com wrote:
>I am guessing that there are other specs that one needs as
> > a good reference -- suggestions re. those are welcomed.
> >
> > The reviews I have read refer to "gamers" as needing really
> > high-end features but I am thinking more of a middle ground
> > quality between the "gamers" LCD and the "value" specs of
> > the lower end LCD displays.

I have had two -- one a MAG and my current generic Liquid Video (sold by
Circuit City).  Bith have been RF quiet but the MAG had a bit better video
quality.  The Liquid Video really has to be run at 1024 x 768 to get good
crisp text display, but looks fine then.  This may result in type too small
for some folks, in some programs, but I've gotten used to it.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on April 26, 2004
2706 contest stations at