[RFI] More Thoughts on BPL

Dave Bernstein aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sun May 23 23:03:50 EDT 2004

Great. Then let's get the sewer companies involved in providing
broadband access; they've got fat pipes into lots of houses.

Seriously, if national defense and homeland security are truly
priorities, then the power industry should be focused on

1. making the grid reliable

2. making the grid secure

Either of these are major undertakings; both are all-consuming. In light
of this, how can one justify defocusing the power industry from these
critical objectives in order to chase after broadband?

Who besides the power industry can accomplish these objectives?

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ