[RFI] Ethernet, radio astronomy, and electric fences

Martin Ewing martin at aa6e.net
Fri May 28 12:01:36 EDT 2004

Folks,

Fraser Robertson, G4BJM, kindly supplied some real Ethernet spectrum
measurements which I've posted at my  RFI web page --
www.aa6e.net/aa6e/rfi .

The group might also be interested in the links I've provided to the
radio astronomy RFI community.  RFI measurement and mitigation is really
big business for these folks.  You might want to look at the sections on
electric fences and on emissions from PCs.

I am soliciting any further resources that should be posted for the ham
RFI community.  I am especially looking for basic data on computer
network & bus emissions.

73, Martin, AA6E