[RFI] NOISE GADGETS

David Jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Wed Nov 10 13:52:54 EST 2004

1st, go the the NIC and determine if the RFI is coming in from the
outside phone plant.  If yes see note (A) below.

(A) A common surplus AC brute force line filter will do a splendid job
of removing RF from your house phone lines. Place the line side towards
the NIC and the load side towards the phone instrument/s. Ground the
metal case.

2nd, if RFI is not originating from the outside plant, take precautions
as noted  in (A) and add additional filters at the telephone jack/s
which feed the phone instrument which is experiencing the RFI.

Have Fun,
dave
wa3gin