[RFI] RFI vs QRO?

Martin Ewing martin at aa6e.net
Fri Oct 22 14:49:36 EDT 2004

Well, most of my QSO's are with DX stations where BPL
will be slower to arrive!  Meanwhile, I'll have to
play  anti-BPL DSP tricks with my Rx. A new industry,
there.

I wonder if non-BPL remote base (or at least remote
Rx) sites, accessed by Internet, will become more
popular.

QRO is not a real cure for BPL, IMO, because of RFI to
the neighborhood and because BPL is more than a 10 dB
problem.

-73, Martin AA6E