[RFI] From Communications Daily re: BPL

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Wed Sep 1 10:15:13 EDT 2004

> "... This has become like an unmitigated
> war that ARRL has declared on this industry."
>
> I am delighted that UPLC feels that way! Most of us
> realise that wars are expensive to run and that very
> few people will declare war unless they feel they have
> no other option.

Another important thing is that most technical people
understand when it becomes personal, that means the guy
making it personal has no technical options left. He has to
paint the other guy as personally flawed because he knows
the opposing arguments cannot be countered.

I would be concerned if he said the ARRL was wrong and gave
reasons, but this reaction tells me the ARRL is doing a good
job in this area.