[RFI] Example of Rural Wi-Fi/Wi-Max

Dave Bernstein dave.bernstein at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 16:48:02 EDT 2004

A good counter-example indeed.

Getting that article to the appropriate decision-makers across rural America
with a one-page, non-technical summary entitled "Read this before investing
in BPL" could have a significant positive impact. A good way to identify and
reach those local decision-makers is via local hams. As rural communities
become more aggressive in seeking and deploying broadband access, we want to
be sure that they're aware of this option.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ