[RFI] GFI Outlets

Dan Violette danki6x at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 15:08:18 EDT 2005

Joe,

I would slip a ferrite bead on each insulated wire (black, white) and the problem would go away.  I forget the size and mix designation (about 1/2 inch long, just big enough hole for wire, HF mix 77? 73?).  The beads were part of the "RFI Kit" I had gotten from Palomar.  I wrote on the bags which ones for GFCI and can look up what I used it you need.  It was my last house, and now I have not operated much and have a steel shingle roof so have not had any problems yet here.

Dan KI6X